COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
The City of Walker accepts the following forms of payment: cash, personal or business checks, bank cashier checks, money orders and credit/debit cards.
Credit or Debit Card Payments
Payment for the following items may be made using a credit or debit card:
- Permits (building, demolition, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, storm water drainage, and temporary use)
- Building Code Board of Appeals Applications
- Mineral Mining Applications
- Planning Commission Applications
- Zoning Board of Appeals Applications
Credit and debit card payments are processed for the City of Walker by Government Payment Services (a third party service). Please be advised that Government Payment Services will charge you a non-refundable convenience fee for your transaction.
To make a payment online, please click here. You may also pay by phone by calling Government Payment Services at 888.604.7888 and referencing Walker’s Pay Location Code (PLC) #8866.