Co-ed Fall Soccer Program
For Boys and Girls ages 4 through 13: the philosophy of the program is to teach skills and rules to each player. Each division has been adapted to the ability of each age group.
- Registration was June 30 - July 23. Registration is now closed. You can add your child to the waitlist and if a spot opens up, we will contact you.
- Fall season will include 5 weeks. First Game will be September 17 (practices begin Sept 6).
- Cost for the 4 to 6 age groups is $40 for residents and $50 for non-residents.
- Cost for the 7 to 13 age groups is $50 for residents and $60 for non-residents.
- $5 discount for each additional family member.
- Additional $10 late fee charge for registrations received after July 23.
- Refunds are not permitted once your player is placed on a team unless a replacement player can be found. Refund will be for amount paid less $10 to cover costs associated with making last-minute adjustments.
- Volunteer Coaches will receive a full refund for the child's registration that they are coaching once a background check is complete and clear. To apply to be a volunteer coach, fill out this recreation application (PDF) and email to Michelle May
- SafeSports Training Video link.
- Aug 25: Coaches must contact parents by this date.
- Week of Sept 6: Practices Begin
- Sept 17: Games Begin
- Oct 15: Season Ends - weather permitting
Your coach will be in touch about the game schedule or you can always access the Rec Soccer League Portal!